About This Course
Do you see these beautiful, highly detailed mandalas? Perhaps you think it took me a very long time to draw and color them? And if I say that I spent about 5 minutes on each of them, you will not believe me?
Well, maybe today I can convince you.
In this course we will create a template for drawing mandalas and try it in the case! Yes, creating the template itself can take a little longer than 5 minutes. But after that, you will be able to draw any patterns with a huge amount of detail, for your own pleasure and absolutely not tire of monotonous work!
Oh yes! The template itself, ready for work - is already included in the course. You can just download it and start creating!
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to create a semi-automatic template for quickly drawing your own mandala and patterns.
- Will draw your mandala, using this template.
- Then you will learn the method of choosing harmonious colors.
- Will add a color for your mandala.
- And finally, learn how to save a lot of time drawing mandalas and circular patterns.
- You will need Adobe Illustrator (can be used the Free Trial)
- You can use the mouse to draw, but it will be more convenient to use a graphic tablet.
For whom this class
- This class does not require you to serious drawing skills, and suitable both for beginners and experienced designers/illustrators who want to learn new techniques for working with Adobe Illustrator.
My name is Andrey Bzhitskikh (I know it is too difficult to pronounce, so simple - Andrey :) ) and here's few facts about my life:
- I live in the cold and beautiful Siberia in Russia. The truth is not so cold but really beautiful!
- Sometimes I make a Native American Flutes and ice sculptures for fun.
- I'm participate in Aikido, love skiing, hiking and archery.
- I love to sketch and draw all time of my life. So today I'm a Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. And I want to tell you all that I know and of course to learn something new!
Stay tuned and be creative!
Frequently Asked Questions
So what are you waiting for? Let's draw the mandalas! More mandals!